Coronado Cays is a community located 4 miles away from the Village right on the bay. Homes feature their own boat slips, perfect for sailing the Pacific Ocean right from your backyard. Coronado Cays is a mix of retirees, professionals, and young families with children.The Cays features beautiful parks, tennis courts and walking distance to the beach.
- Jamaica Village: Caribbean styled homes on or near the water with their own bay front clubhouse, pool, and sandy beach. Approximately 49 slips are all to all Cays residents.
- Green Turtle Cay: Prestigious waterfront custom home community with own exclusive private boat slip, if desired. Owners pay annual lease fee for wharfage rights.
- Antigua Villas: Luxurious waterfront condominium homes, each with its own boat slip and use of the “Pavilion” clubhouse and pool. Total of 108 boat slips plus 10 guest slips. There is an exclusive slip for the exclusive use of each homeowner with full ownership of dock and wharfage rights.
- Bahama Village: Unique waterfront townhouses and larger family homes near the water. Boat slips are available. Access to the “Pavilion” clubhouse and pool. Ownership terms are based on buying shares in the non-profit corporation made up of Bahama Village Homeowners and paying an assessment of dock use. These docs are accessible by private property and common areas.
- Trinidad Village: Beautiful waterfront townhouses and single-living family off water homes. Boat slips are available. Clubhouse and pool open to all Trinidad and Kingston residents. Approximately 88 boat slips are all accessed by public walkaway. Each home on the water has its own exclusive access to their docks. The docks are available for rent by any Cays resident.
- Kingston Village: Elegant waterfront condominiums, each with its own boat slip and use of Kingston/Trinidad clubhouse and pool. Total of 112 slips plus 4 gust slips. There is an exclusive slip for each homeowner.
- Montego Village: Enchanting resort-style condominium homes with tennis courts, clubhouse and pool. Boat slips are available for rent by any Cays resident.
- Blue Anchor Cay: Exclusive community of spacious, luxurious waterfront custom homes with individual private boat slips. Own exclusive private boat slip, if desired. Pay annual lease fee for wharfage rights.
- Port Villas Royal: Townhomes, all fronting on San Diego Bay.
- Mardi Gras Village: Single Family detached Caribbean-style 2 story homes and patio homes which are of the water.
Total of more than 900 boat slips, 5 recreation centers, and approximately 1,200 living units.
Use our search tool to find your perfect home in the Coronado Cays!
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.